Woburn Public Schools – High School Facilities Manager
August 7, 2018 at 2:46 pm #34085David DunkleyParticipant
Facilities Manager Job Posting
Woburn Memorial High School
The Facilities Manager oversees the daily operations and management of the 330,000 sq. ft. Woburn High School, as well as the athletic fields, roadways, walks, and landscaping. Responsibilities will include post-construction issues, maintenance, and facilities functions. Will also oversee all custodial services, maintenance, contractors, suppliers, trash removal, landscaping, snow removal, elevator service, security system, etc.
Preferred Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Facilities Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Building Manager or equivalent field experience
- including: working knowledge of building HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems, and DDC & building automation controls
- Comprehensive training and certification in HVAC
- Commonwealth of MA Refrigeration License with Universal CFC certification
- Extensive experience in operation and maintenance of Building Automation Systems (Honeywell preferred)
- Computer skills necessary to operate computer systems for applicable equipment, as well as for day-to-day work and communications
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures (i.e.: door key assignment and distribution)
- Knowledge of property management principles, procedures, and standards as applied to public facilities
- Knowledge of mandatory safety system testing and documentation requirements, (fire protection systems, elevator, laboratory acid waste neutralization, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of security systems, CCTV, access controls and cards, electronic doors and hardware.
- Salary range: up to $82K
Qualified candidates please email or send letter of interest and resume by 8/17/18 to:
Judi O’Neil, Human Resources Director
Woburn Public Schools Administration Office
55 Locust St., Woburn, MA 01801
Woburn Public Schools in an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.