Lincoln/Sudbury Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator-Gen.Maint.
April 23, 2020 at 10:06 am #36900Ken Wertz, MFAA ExecKeymaster
LINCOLN – SUDBURY REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
390 LINCOLN ROAD
SUDBURY, MA 01776
2020-2021 School Year
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator/Maintenance Technician
Weekday Shift Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is looking for a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator/Maintenance Technician. Perform all operations and maintenance for the wastewater treatment facility. Work involves responsibility for all technical aspects of plant operations, compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations governing wastewater treatment processes. Perform maintenance repair, installation of the physical plant, pump station and all of its components. The ideal candidate will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative. Helps the School District fulfill its mission of service to its students, faculty and community and protects the capital investments made by the School District in its Public Facilities.
The position requires the incumbent to have an in-depth knowledge of wastewater treatment processes and general building maintenance. The incumbent must possess and maintain in good standing a Massachusetts Treatment Plant Operator License of a grade 4 or higher.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Successful completion of a criminal record check (CORI), a national background check (fingerprinting) and a pre-placement medical examination
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in wastewater treatment and building maintenance
- Demonstrated interest working in a school environment
- The position requires the incumbent to possess and maintain in good standing a Massachusetts Treatment Plant Operator License of a grade 4 or higher for the duration of employment. This would demand the incumbent to train and test as required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of skilled and unskilled maintenance tasks using hand or power tools and related equipment to maintain buildings and equipment.
- Identify and correct health and safety issues in a timely manner
- Ability to perform emergency and routine repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Good oral and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of skilled and unskilled tasks using hand or power tools and related equipment to maintain the property and equipment
- Perform other similar and related duties as may be assigned or as situation dictates. This position also assists others in the various trades towards the completion of assignments as needed
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and letters of recommendation through Schoolspring.com no later than May 8, 2020.
Please note: School Spring is our preferred method of application, however, if you wish to apply by mail/e-mail, please send the required items to:
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
390 Lincoln Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.