Tri-County Director of Facilities Management
July 18, 2018 at 3:39 pm #34041Ken Wertz, MFAA ExecKeymaster
• Plan, organize, coordinate and oversee day-to-day maintenance activities in the operation, maintenance, and management of custodial, maintenance and grounds personnel, service providers and construction firms including H.V.A.C., plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, building and grounds and fire protection to assure the proper and efficient management of the school.
• Manage the building automation and energy management programs, preventive maintenance and associated service contracts, utility systems and school assets to detennine needed maintenance and repairs. Review work in progress and assure proper completion of work orders, contracts and new capital construction projects.
• Analyze technical and operational problems and devise solutions or processes to address issues relating to the building envelope, machinery and equipment, mechanicals environmental issues and building code and regulatory issues.
• Facilitate in the coordination of large projects including deferred maintenance, preventive maintenance, energy conservation, asbestos removal and capital projects.
• Responsible for building security
• Responsible for directing snow plowing and removal on school property
• Conduct continuing staff training and retraining including but not limited to OSHA, EPA compliance, asbestos and MSDS
• Assist in the development and implementation ofa detailed five (5) year Capital Improvement Plan to improve the overall facility
• Prepare & administer annual department budget
• Purchase supplies, equipment & contracted services utilizing local, state & federal procurement procedures
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent
• Five (5) years recent management experience in an educational or industrial environment
• BS in engineering or management preferred
• Construction supervisor’s license preferred
• Working knowledge of building codes & laws, especially safety codes which relate to schools
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics & technical manuals associated with operational systems of a large & complex facility
• Knowledge of plant facility operation, preventive maintenance, fiscal & personnel management & purchasing of supplies and materials
• Strong computer skills
SALARY RANGE: $102,859 – $112,396
Send resume, three (3) letters ofreference and copies ofrelated transcripts/certifications to:
Mr. Stephen Dockray, Superintendent-Director
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School 147 Pond Street, Franklin, MA 02038
deadline August 3rd
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.