There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Time to Register!!!! October 16, 17, 18 Resort and Conference Center Hyannis.
MFAA & MAPPO are back at it again riding on the heals of an amazingly successful event last year.
Our event will feature:
– Networking opportunities with peers, idea sharing with time for collaboration on success strategies
– Four separate educational tracks targeting leadership, procurement, energy, and the building/construction industry
– Key presenters from various state agencies providing legal updates and program changes
– Over 90 vendor exhibits, many who are on OSD or MHEC contracts, targeted with supporting your facility’s maintenance programs
– SchoolDude staffed tech support lab onsite.
NEW OPTION for Day 3: We have been working with the Office of the Inspector General and will be offering a Full Day of MCPPO classes on Thursday Oct. 18th at the Conference Center. This will require an additional registration through the MCPPO registration portal but very excited to offer this up to attendees. MFAA and MAPPO will continue to work closely with MCPPO to come up with a reduced fee for this opportunity.
Just a reminder…… you aren’t too busy to set time aside to help you with your professional growth and problem solving. Make the time to attend and save hundreds of hours back in the office with new best practices you will learn at our conference and an increased network of professionals that are willing to help you problem solve!