There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Download Event Schedule:
Download Event Brochure:
Being a Public Facilities Administrator, as you all know, requires us all to be “Experts” in all areas of the business of managing our communities most valuable assets. The MFAA takes great pride in providing a forum with diverse learning opportunities to help support our members and colleagues. We are excited to help all facilities professionals continue their professional growth with a focus on providing safer, healthier, and sustainable learning environments for our staff and students.
Do you think you are too busy to make this event? One look at our agenda and you will know that this is the one event you, and your district, can’t afford for you to miss. Spend a few hours of professional development to save hundreds of hours back in your districts by implementing best practices and recourses you’ve gained from the only conference in Massachusetts geared specifically for public facilities professionals.
Our event will feature:
– Networking opportunities with peers, idea sharing and collaboration on success strategies
– Four separate educational tracks targeting leadership and facility operational excellence
– Key presenters from various state agencies providing legal updates and program changes
– Over 100 vendor exhibits focused on supporting your facility’s maintenance programs
– SchoolDude.com learning lab