There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Register for October 17th – 19th for another amazing year of learning and sharing information with your friends and colleagues.
Great news that we just added a Designated Person Certification track on the 1st day of the event. Janet McKenna from the Department of Labor Standards will be conducting the training. Great opportunity for districts to continue to move towards AHERA compliance. Additional registration required for this training as seats are limited.
We are also very excited to announce that MAPPO (Massachusetts Association or Public Procurement Officials) will be joining us this year to learn and share!!! Great opportunity for all of us that will benefit from our combined experiences along with building new lasting relationships.
Our event will feature:
– Networking opportunities with peers, idea sharing with time for collaboration on success strategies
– Four separate educational tracks targeting leadership, procurement, energy, and the building/construction industry
– Key presenters from various state agencies providing legal updates and program changes
– Over 90 vendor exhibits, many who are on OSD or MHEC contracts, targeted with supporting your facility’s maintenance programs
– Both OSD and MHEC will be a big part of this event to answer questions and share contract updates
– SchoolDude tech support staff onsite.
FYI, you aren’t too busy to set time aside to help you with your professional growth and problem solving. Make the time to attend and save hundreds of hours back in the office with new best practices you will learn at our conference!
Vendor Sponsors looking to exhibit as part of our EXPO can download application here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
******** EVENT IS SOLD OUT!!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!! ***********
** We ask that only public or state employees register as attendees for this event. No private organizations or their employees are allowed to register as attendees for this event.**